THE REAL STORY ABOUT THE STORY
Rev 2:6,7 ...the deeds of THE NICOLAITANS, which I also hate. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; TO HIM THAT OVERCOMETH (the Nicolaitans) will I GIVE TO EAT OF THE TREE OF LIFE which is in the midst of THE PARADISE OF GOD.
The editorial was no instant sensation. It was not an immediate hit. And the Sun did not reprint the editorial every year at Christmastime, as is commonly believed. Indeed, it took years for the newspaper to embrace “Is There A Santa Claus?” As I noted in The Year That Defined American Journal -ism, it wasn’t until the mid-1920s when the Sun began routinely publishing the essay in its editorial columns at Christmastime. - Media Myth Alert, Wordpress.com, New York Sun
Virginia O'Hanlon's "promotion" of it began when she was 8 years old, and continued to be promoted by her throughout her life, as her "15 minutes of fame", before there was such a thing. Immediatly after the editorial actually ran, her father like any proud father would have done, bought up as many copies of the newspaper that day, and passed them out to all his friends. She told her story the rest of her life, and passed out copies of the editorial often as any person does, when they get their name in the newspaper or on TV for something.
“Most people assume the editorial was an immediate hit when first published in 1897 and that the Sun enthusiastically reprinted it every year at Christmastime until the newspaper folded in 1950. Not true, said W. Joseph Campbell, a journalism professor and an expert on media myths at American University.” ...A painstaking review of the newspaper’s year-end issues from 1897 to 1949, or just before the Sun went out of business in 1950, shows that in the ten years from 1898–1907, “Is There A Santa Claus?” was reprinted in the Sun at Christmastime only twice. The first time was in 1902 and on that occasion, the Sun did so with a hint of annoyance, stating: “Since its original publication, the Sun has refrained from reprinting the article on Santa Claus which appeared several years ago, but this year requests for its reproduction have been so numerous that we yield.” The newspaper added a gratuitous swipe: “Scrap books seem to be wearing out.” It next reprinted the editorial in 1906, eight months after the death of the editorial’s author, Francis P. Church. The Sun then said it was reprinting the editorial “at the request of many friends of the Sun, of Santa Claus, of the little Virginias of yesterday and to-day, and of the author of the essay, the late F.P. Church.” Not until the early 1920s did the editorial begin appearing without fail in the Sun at Christmastime. - Media Myth Alert, Wordpress.com, The "Myths" of Yes Virginia There Is A Santa Clause
But The American public is given the impression that this little girl wrote the newspaper. The editorial writer wrote a reply, and ever since then (which happened in 1897) this "wonderful story" has been "reprinted" and "replayed" all over America, as part of the "Christmas Tradition". Not surprisingly, not so, like everything else about "Christmas", that is too, a lie. In fact, this article was so insignificant it WASN'T reprinted in the "New York Sun" until the Pre-World War II, NAZI ERA in AMERICA.(In the 1920s!!!)
And naturally, like everything else about the sun-worshiping pedophile Nicolaitan Nazi holy day, this became a perfect "symbol" for Nazis to promote in America, which of course, at that time was so prolific on Wall Street, they literally attempted to over-throw the President of the United States, and replace him with a Nazi dictator in allegiance with Hitler. So naturally, it would be to THIS period of history, that we would "find the truth" about "YES VIRGINIA", which perhaps might be better entitled, YES VIRGINIA, WE ARE ALL JESUIT NAZIS NOW.
The "media" has created a "charming story" for public consumption, and that is precisely what it is on both counts, "to charm, as in spell", and "story", as in lie. Not only is the media's "story' about how this letter came about a lie, Virginia O'Hanlon herself, can be credited with being the actual source of some of these lies. In other words, sweet little Virginia O'Hanlon, was actually a very "not-so-sweet" mature Adult graduate of a Jesuit university, who (in keeping with her religious tradition) passed along some of her own lies to embellish the "story".
THE FACTUAL RISE OF "NICOLAITANISM" IN THE POLITICAL PARTY RESPONSIBLE FOR "THE CHRISTMAS WAR"
I know ..where thou dwellest, even where Satan's seat is: ...where Satan dwelleth. But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumbling block before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication (PEDOPHILIA). So hast thou also them that hold the doctrine of THE NICOLAITANS, which thing I hate. Repent; or..I will fight against them with the sword of my mouth.
The same "Political Party" that has "taken up the cause" of pushing more "Christmas compulsion laws" in the United States is also, not by accident, completely INFESTED with PEDOPHILIA. And the connection between PEDOPHILIA'S exploitation of Children, and the ritual abuse and seduction of them in the "Christmas" deception, is directly related because in reality they are the same thing and have been the same thing in westenr civilization since it's advent in the New Testament, where it likewise "persecuted" those who truly followed the real "Christ", and would not only NOT engage in any syncretism with Rome's Saturnalian devil worship, they soundly and adamantly condemned it's custom of PEDOPHILIA that went intrinsically with it.
How bad has it gotten? Below is just a "sample" of "Nicolaitanism" and it's "practice" making headlines in the GOP.
· Republican presidential campaign official Matthew Joseph Elliott was convicted of sexual exploitation of a child.
· Republican Party Chairman Donald Fleischman was charged with two counts of child enticement, two counts of contributing to the delinquency of a child and a single charge of exposing himself to a child.
prosecutor John David Roy
Atchison was arrested
for soliciting sex from a 5-year old girl, then killed himself three weeks
later. At the time of his arrest,
· Republican legislator Ted Klaudt was charged with raping girls under the age of 16.
· Republican city councilman Joseph Monteleone Jr. was found guilty of fondling underage girls.
· Republican County Commissioner Patrick Lee McGuire surrendered to police after allegedly molesting girls between the ages of 8 and 13.
· Republican prosecutor Larry Corrigan was arrested for soliciting sex from 13-year old girls.
· Republican Mayor Jeffrey Kyle Randall was sentenced to 275 days in jail for molesting two boys -- ages ten and 12 -- during a six-year period.
· Republican executive Randall Casseday of the conservative Washington Times newspaper pleaded guilty to soliciting sex from a 13-year old girl on the internet.
· Republican chairman of the Oregon Christian Coalition Lou Beres confessed to molesting a 13-year old girl.
· Republican Party leader Bobby Stumbo was arrested for having sex with a 5-year old boy.
· Republican petition drive manager Tom Randall pleaded guilty to molesting two girls under the age of 14, one of them the daughter of an associate in the petition business.
· Republican teacher and former city councilman John Collins pleaded guilty to sexually molesting 13 and 14 year old girls.
· Republican campaign worker Mark Seidensticker is a convicted child molester.
· Republican Mayor Philip Giordano is serving a 37-year sentence in federal prison for sexually abusing 8- and 10-year old girls.
· Republican Mayor Tom Adams was arrested for distributing child pornography over the internet.
· Republican Mayor John Gosek was arrested on charges of soliciting sex from two 15-year old girls.
· Republican Committeeman John R. Curtin was convicted of molesting an underage teenage boy and sentenced to serve six to 18 months in prison.
· Republican anti-abortion activist Nicholas Morency pleaded guilty to possessing child pornography on his computer and offering a bounty to anybody who murders an abortion doctor.
· Republican campaign consultant Tom Shortridge was sentenced to three years probation for taking nude photographs of a 15-year old girl.
· Republican racist pedophile and United States Senator Strom Thurmond had sex with a 15-year old black girl which produced a child.
· Republican advertising consultant Carey Lee Cramer was sentenced to six years in prison for molesting two 8-year old girls, one of whom appeared in an anti-Gore television commercial.
· Republican fundraiser Lawrence E. King, Jr. organized child sex parties at the White House during the 1980s.
· Republican lobbyist Craig J. Spence organized child sex parties at the White House during the 1980s.
· Republican Congressman Donald "Buz" Lukens was found guilty of having sex with a female minor and sentenced to one month in jail.
· Republican fundraiser Richard A. Delgaudio was found guilty of child porn charges and paying two teenage girls to pose for sexual photos.
· Republican Congressman Dan Crane had sex with a female minor working as a congressional page.
· Republican activist and Christian Coalition leader Beverly Russell admitted to an incestuous relationship with his step daughter.
· Republican congressman and anti-gay activist Robert Bauman was charged with having sex with a 16-year-old boy he picked up at a gay bar.
· Republican Committee Chairman Jeffrey Patti was arrested for distributing a video clip of a 5-year-old girl being raped.
"Republican Marty"), was taken into custody by
· Republican legislative aide Howard L. Brooks was charged with molesting a 12-year old boy and possession of child pornography.
· Republican anti-gay activist Earl "Butch" Kimmerling was sentenced to 40 years in prison for molesting an 8-year old girl after he attempted to stop a gay couple from adopting her.
· Republican Party leader Paul Ingram pleaded guilty to six counts of raping his daughters and served 14 years in federal prison.
· Republican County Councilman Keola Childs pleaded guilty to molesting a male child.
· Republican activist John Butler was charged with criminal sexual assault on a teenage girl.
· Republican County Commissioner Merrill Robert Barter pleaded guilty to unlawful sexual contact and assault on a teenage boy.
· Republican activist Parker J. Bena pleaded guilty to possession of child pornography on his home computer and was sentenced to 30 months in federal prison and fined $18,000.
parole board officer and former
· Republican city councilman Mark Harris, who is described as a "good military man" and "church goer," was convicted of repeatedly having sex with an 11-year-old girl and sentenced to 12 years in prison.
businessman Jon Grunseth withdrew his candidacy for
· Republican campaign worker, police officer and self-proclaimed reverend Steve Aiken was convicted of having sex with two underage girls.
· Republican director of the "Young Republican Federation" Nicholas Elizondomolested his 6-year old daughter and was sentenced to six years in prison.
· Republican president of the New York City Housing Development Corp. Russell Harding pleaded guilty to possessing child pornography on his computer.
· Republican benefactor of conservative Christian groups, Richard A. Dasen Sr., was found guilty of raping a 15-year old girl. Dasen, 62, who is married with grown children and several grandchildren, has allegedly told police that over the past decade he paid more than $1 million to have sex with a large number of young women.
· Republican Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld authorized the rape of children in Iraqi prisons in order to humiliate their parents into providing information about the anti-American insurgency. See excerpt of one prisoner's report here and his full report here.